Monday, May 17, 2010

I've been exceeding lazy about keeping up this blog the past few weeks and for that I apologize. In my defense, I am still fighting pollen/allergies/whatever seems to come long. Finally conceded defeat and went to an allergist last Monday. Tested positive on my arm for one kind of mold, dust mites, and goldenrod. All 68 places on my back reacted almost immediately so she really could not tell what bothers me most in those tests. I was happy to learn that I'm not necessarily allergic to all 68 things but according to the doctor, have super-sensitive skin. That I could have told her without the tests!

Today will be my last day watching Little Bit for Mom to work. I haven't slept all night so maybe I will have enough strength to make it through the morning and make it back home before I collapse. It's been interesting to spend this much one-on-one time with her. Never a dull moment, though! It certainly has renewed my admiration for young mothers, especially working ones!

No comments: