Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time flying...

If you want see time physically passing in front of your eyes, trying going out at the same time early each morning. On my recent forays to watch Little Bit the past few weeks, I could literally see the changes happening.

Week before last, it was dark as pitch when I left at 6:30 a.m. and still dark when I reached my destination 45-50 minutes later. Last week, I could see soft pink and purple tendrils of light barely creeping over the horizon when I headed out to my car.

Two days later, vibrant electric pink clouds were already piercing the entire lower part of the sky as I headed east. In less than ten minutes, the sun was peeking over the treetops and in five more minutes, I was lowering the visor and reaching for my sunglasses.

Time is fleeting…

No comments: