Friday, April 30, 2010

End of another week

The end of the week and I’m so far behind I will probably meet myself coming and going! I’ve hardly seen the inside of my apartment this week but I’m sure the chores will be here waiting with outstretched nagging looks.

Staying with Little Bit pretty much takes up three of five week days and I have standing engagements on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that leaves little time for anything else.

I know it will be easier on the old bod when school is out but I confess I will miss seeing her as often as I do now. From asking if I know what the most dangerous dinosaur is to popping in with two stuffed frogs under her shirt and saying she has two baby frogs in her tummy and “they are about to hatch,” you never know what is coming next.

I wonder what the neighbors think about her “fetching” Milk Bones?

No comments: