Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting lazy again

I fear I am getting lazy again but it's difficult to keep up a blog when your co-blogger goes silent. In my defense, it has been that kind of week. I've tried to keep check on my neighbor regularly even though I probably haven't been much help. She seems to be improving every day though. Having been down that path, I know how she feels!

Still fighting allergies. During all this, I somehow managed to injure my knee and finally wound up getting a shot in it after ultra sound etc. didn't help much. Also had a 4th allergy med added to my regimen in addition to the shorts. I gave the company that owns this apartment to either get rid of the mold here or I would be looking for a new place. I may have a new, inside advantage in this matter. I learned from a condo board member that in the future, when a tenant vacates a property, it will have to be sold. Outside owners will no longer be permitted to use it for rental property. It that holds, this means they need to keep me here in order to recoup some of what they paid for it.

To cap off the week so far, I got caught in a sudden downpour while waiting to cross Peachtree this afternoon. Not a shelter in sight and I looked like a drowned cat before I could get across and into CVS. Then I realized I had left the moon roof on my car tilted because it was hot and sunny when I left it about 20 minutes before! Water in the parking lot was so deep that I had to wade through it to get to my car to close the roof. The rain was blowing sideways so of course it was getting soaked. I started home and learned it had only rained right there in that little area. Workers six blocks away were raising dust on at their road project.

And it's only Wednesday!

No comments: