Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've always heard

if you have nothing good to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. Notice how quiet I've been lately? I've been really busy but nothing interesting enough to share. Just busy.

One little funny though: I prepared chicken for Little Bit's lunch yesterday and about the time I put her plate on the table, she spotted a box of Trix on the counter and decided she wanted those. I told her she could have some but she had to eat some of her other food too. She agreed and promptly put two handsful of Trix in the catsup she was using for dipping and ate them with the chicken.

I have to admit it made my tummy flip a little but since I've never tried them, I really can't attest to how bad (or good) that combo it is. Sadly, that's probably one question I will never know to answer to!

No comments: