Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not talking about DQ Blizzard here!

This weather has everything so up in the air that it’s making it difficult to plan ahead. Some counties don't post school closings until the last minute, therefore I probably won't know until in the morning if I will be staying with Little Bit in the morning.

She want to light a fire so badly Wednesday morning that I told her I would get some at the grocery store and bring them out tomorrow. Of course, I forgot it. I'm hoping she has too but with her elephantine memory, I seriously doubt it!

I really miss the days when weather forecasters would predict rain and/or snow or sleet and be wrong. I promise I will not be annoyed if they are wrong this time but I’m afraid they won’t. Nothing to do but wait and see. *sigh*

No comments: