Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm sorta glad

to see this week wind down. After three trips to the chiropractor, the old back is better but still a long way from being good. With these 90-100 degree temperatures, it definitely has not been a bad week to keep ice packs on it almost all the time. Doesn't it seem strange that you can stay home until you almost die of boredom but when you feel least like getting out, you get invitations every day? I did keep my date with friends to see the Braves on Wednesday and even though it was a great game, I questioned the wisdom of sitting in those hard seats for that long after it was over. Definitely headed back when Sara Evans give a free concert on August 7. Loved the Beach Boys and I'm sure she will do a fantastic job as well.

TS and family are at the beach a couple of days but better them than me. I love the view of the ocean and strolling along the edge of the water but prefer to sit on the dock afterwards and watch others. Had enough direct hot sun growing up in South Georgia and delivering the mail all those years. I also do not have enough nerve to be seen in public in a bathing suit either!

No comments: