Friday, June 25, 2010

More This & That

It's been a busy week, almost too busy for the laid back style I prefer, but nice to have someone who wants to include you in their lives.

TS and the girls came over yesterday afternoon. (I have to say yesterday since it is after 4 a.m. on Friday!) They had a great time and just before leaving, Roo told me twice that she wantes to come live with me. I'd like to believe it's my personality, charisma, charm, and just being an overall fantastic grandmother but I'm pretty sure it's the swimming pools here at my complex that are the real appeal.

Wish TS had time to share some of their "adventures." After hearing Roo's discourse on a dead bee and dead squirrel, she thinks her daughter has found her calling as a professional eulogist as she can always find something good to say about anything. Perhaps she will be able to elaborate on it soon.

No comments: