Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Official

It’s official. I'm a born again Klutz. I know I must be in my second childhood because when I was a kid all those years ago, I was always in such a hurry (a little hyper too) that I was forever hurting myself. Unfortunately, I’ve reverted to type.

Time to leave on a great trip and now I have a damaged finger. I promised not to break my foot (again) but I didn’t say anything about my finger.

I won’t go into details but it involved a water hose spraying water all over the sidewalk, a port-a-john, and a pickup truck. No, I didn’t fall, but did manage to hit my finger pretty hard and now I have a bone felon on it. Yuk! Great time for it to be all red and swollen and extremely painful.

Antibiotics and warm water soaks for 10 days so there’s no keeping it a secret. Probably couldn’t even if I tried but wild horses couldn’t drag me off that plane!

No comments: