Saturday, March 14, 2009

Priceless moments

Some recent (as in the last day) priceless moments around my house:

Seeing your two year old covered in Vaseline. Then watching your husband try to catch your two year old, but having her keep slipping from his grasp, somewhat reminiscent of one of those old-fashioned greased pig contests.

When you tell aforementioned two year old "No hitting!" when she smacks her older sister on the back. She then informs you "But I like hitting!"

When your husband mentions riding on a friend's "hog" (Harley), your five-year-old says,"I wouldn't want to ride a hog. I'd rather ride a guinea pig."

And lastly...seeing your two-year-old tucking her very cheap plastic tiger figurine in a baby cradle, lovingly arranging blankets and a pillow around his head, and having the other animals gather around for a rousing rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "I See the Moon."

No comments: