Saturday, June 6, 2009

At least it isn't raining

I thought the weather people predicted sunshine today. Haven't seen any yet but at least it isn't raining. Yet.

Just walked down to the green market at the park. They have wonderful stuff there and most of the produce is organic. Unfortunately, it is also very expensive but I did break down and buy some Chevre this time. It's made out in Carroll County, just west of here, and the guy said he often sells out before he can bring it into Atlanta. Probably the reason I don't remember seeing him there before.

Thirtysomething and her crew got off the the beach yesterday. I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming everything has gone well and both girls are feeling okay. I hope so for her sake. For theirs too but especially for her since she's been cooped up with them so much the past three weeks.

I did promise I would dog sit Sunday and Monday so am headed out there after a Braves game with my Sunday School class tomorrow. Maybe I will finally buckle down and finish this series for the paper. My guest is arriving next Sunday and I want to be finished before then for sure. Just keep praying for me to have a little more self discipline I need it for sure!

No comments: