Sunday, June 14, 2009

This & that

Every time I go out without my camera, I miss a good shot! This morning it was a squirrel who looked as though he was drinking from a Starbucks cup. Darn! Might could have sold that one to Starbucks for a PR poster.

I rode with two ladies from my PPC Sunday School class to a low country boil at McDonough last evening. The couple there hosting it drives all the way to Buckhead just to attend this church. Now that's devotion!

I had a good time even though I didn't eat any of the gigantic shrimp, etc. Having everything I eat taste like sausage just isn't my thing but I really didn't go for the food anyway.

It's time to get a move on though. Need to finish dressing, drying my hair, and get out the door in about half an hour to get to church on time. Just counting the hours now.

No comments: