Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Help!

One more day and one more member of the family getting sick may push me over the edge!

Thirtysomething's in-laws are planning to take them to the beach for a few days and they are very excited about getting away for a few days. The oldest granddaughter had a temperature and didn't feel well yesterday and now her dad is sick. Hopefully they will be able to leave on time. I think the sea air and getting away from all the little germ factories running around their neighborhood has to help. Couldn't hurt for sure!

Son #1 has been bothered with an eye problem all week and it has gotten progressively worse. Three trips to the doctor and a CAT scan so far since Monday. Just crossing our fingers this last round of meds will kick in and take care of it.

I won't get sick, I won't get sick, I won't get sick....

No comments: