Saturday, December 19, 2009

Admit it

Admit it, TS. You know your house is never silent whether it's Christmas or not. With two active children and two rambunctious dogs, there's always something going on.

My thumb is improving daily so maybe son #2 can go back to his normal routine after the first of the year. I'm sure Little Bit wouldn't mind being with me if she absolutely has to. Just wishing she is well in time for Santa Claus. Somehow, it doesn't seem fair to be sick at Christmas. Who wants antibiotics in their stockings!

I'm looking forward to being with the girls at Christmas. Christmas just seems better when there are small (appreciative) children there to share it with. Wish our family from South Georgia could be here too. I miss our annual gatherings.

I'm trying not to overuse my thumb so more thoughts, hopefully more interesting ones, later...

No comments: