Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shoulda Listened!

Just got back from Trivia night, fun as usual. We came in third but would have been first if certain people had listened to me on a couple of answers. I knew that purple was the favored color of Roman emperors and "Let's build something together" is Lowe's slogan. Some of the guys disagreed and I let them prevail.

The funniest thing about it was one of them works for Lowe's and he said Home Depot. Good thing we play for the fun of it, lol. In the meantime, I need to work on that assertiveness thing. One of the culprits said I need to practice saying, "Listen dumba****, I know I'm right!" Hmm, wonder if that would work? Kudos to him though for knowing King was the first name of Gilette. And to my neighbor A**** for being so smart!

I shan't linger long here tonight. I'm staying with Little Bit again tomorrow. Rain has already set in so I'm going to turn in early so I can get and early start if it's storming in the morning as predicted. She also has croup (again) so we will have to stay in again. She's been in all week and I fear cabin fever may be about to set in. Hopefully, it will wait until I go home!

Until later…

No comments: