Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm happy to report

that Mr. Murphy (of Murphy's Law fame) is alive and well and staying at my house.

My surgery went great, right thumb is still quite painful, but looking good. Yesterday the pain was pretty heavy so I decided to take some extra pain medication to relieve it but stayed within prescribed limits. Unfortunately, prescribed limits were a just a wee bit more than my system liked and I stayed up all night scratching from the reaction to it!

Today I felt pretty good and decided I could dip some cherries for a Sunday School party tomorrow evening. Should have let well enough alone. I managed to gouge a large chunk out of my left index finger with the grater. By the time I finally got it to stop bleeding, I was not in the mood and whatever Christmas spirit I had is severely wilted.

I still have a little itching so I think I shall call it a day and try to sleep it off. Good night all!

No comments: