Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's (almost) Christmas!

It's Christmas and we are giving thanks that the girls are feeling  much better. I came out early so Mom and Dad could escape for a little while. I do remember what it was like to be cooped up with sick children and know how claustrophobic that can get to be!

They're both so excited about Santa coming tonight and terribly distracting right now so I will have to wait until tonight to finish posting. Before I sign off though, I'm pasting a poem about my cooking experience last night. (The kids thought it was funny.)

T’was the night before Christmas Eve
and Santa was appalled
at what Judy muttered to herself
as she scrubbed cooked carrots
from off the wall.
A few more like that
he said in his report,
and tomorrow night
I can cut my trip short!

No comments: