Friday, August 22, 2008

Ah, but I've prevailed!

Take that Fay! You've failed miserably in your attempts to spoil my weekend. I've had to dry my hair three times since I got here but that's just part of a wonderful new adventure. It's wild and wonderful and I love it!

I don't think my room could be further from the parking lot if I had requested it so each trek is a major event in itself. I have a feeling people watching me laughing as I struggle against the rain and strong winds think I may have had a little too much of the grape. Not yet, but...

Wi-Fi is still quite spotty, popping off and on every few minutes so this may well be my last post until I get back home on Sunday. Thanks thirtysomething for picking up the slack (I think).

A tip: Get a cattle prod and about half way through DH's long nap, give him a good shock and say sweetly, "It's my turn dear."

No comments: