Sunday, August 31, 2008

Being lax

Please overlook my laxity in not posting yesterday. No, I wasn't having a such a wild and crazy time here in Hotlanta that I couldn't get around to it. My little "guest" decided to make her presence known quite strongly so I just gave up and turned it over to her for a while.

Today has been much better. I went to the Decatur Book Festival for a little while and got to meet and chat with one of my favorite authors, Mary Jane Clark. She's very personable and a really nice lady. She truly appreciates her readers and lets them know it. She gets better and better all the time, staying with quality, not quantity, so her books aren't cookie cutters . Her latest, It Only Takes a Moment, is well researched and I had trouble putting it down until I finished the very last page.

No comments: