Friday, August 22, 2008

Already falling down on the job

It's just day three and my daughter is already falling down on the job. Just one posting! To her credit though, she did have open house at pre-school yesterday and is probably still trying to recover from spending so much with all those little rug rats running amok.

My choice of music is a little more mellow this morning; just fantasizing with Barry White a bit but need to switch over to more upbeat tunes. (Barry White is definitely not what you need to hear when you're all alone!) Also getting ready for a weekend retreat at the beach. With Fay running amok off the coast, I guess there will be two hurricanes in St. Simons this weekend because I'm not changing my plans for another "woman".

And now it's "Shout" (Parts 1 & 2). Much better!

No comments: