Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Was dating this much fun when I was younger?

I've been trying to prepare for a weekend trip but can’t seem to get much done with my phones practically ringing off the hook since lunchtime. It seems I am either experiencing flood or drought in my social life. Things go along relatively quietly but when I finally meet someone I like, it's as though others come out of the woodwork and are suddenly interested in talking to me, wanting to have drinks, lunch, dinner, etc. That's all okay but it does make me wonder what they expect for dessert that makes them so persistent. Where were all these people when I was sitting home alone?!? The last two kept me on the phone so long that my cereal got soggy so I guess it's Arctic Fox and protein bar time again. (Much better choice anyway.)

No comments: