Monday, February 23, 2009

Apology

Sorry if my postings have seemed a little cryptic but my finger is still quite sore and it hurts to type. If someone had told me earlier that I used my ring finger this much, I'm not sure I would have believed them. Seems every thing I do involves bumping that particular digit.

On a brighter note, having a fused joint does have some perks after all. It was "pre-set" so there's nothing left to have to pay a doctor for unless he is doling out some magic medicine that could take the pain away. Not holding my breath for that for sure!

The countdown is on. There's so much that has to wait until the last minute but I'm trying to do everything I can in advance. Getting nervous and anxious too but really looking forward to going also. Got my passport, currency, and a big bill from Dillard's so hopefully won't have to buy anything else.

Oops, forgot about that darn camera. I bought it 11 months ago but Olympus is claiming it stopped working because I dropped it and says the warranty is void! Absolutely untrue and I certainly have no intention of paying them $181 to fix it. That's almost 2/3 of the original price! You can be sure that whatever I buy, it won't be Olympus no matter how much I liked the camera itself.

Thirtysomething and hubby are still applying for jobs. Hubby has two interviews this week so keep your fingers crossed for them.

No comments: