Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not Sure What is Happening

I'm not quite sure what is happening with me right now. Not so very long ago, things like my less-than-a-year-old camera stopping working just before the most exciting trip of my life would have freaked me out big time but it hasn't even upset me. Not yet anyway. Even spending a couple of hours on the computer and telephone and discovering I had to ship it to New York didn't faze me. However, if it doesn't get back before March 4th, that might be another story altogether!

My sense of time has become so fluid that I don't realize how quickly it is passing by. For the first time in my adult memory, I have to check the actual date when I need to know it (and frequently the actual day of the week!). The days just slide by. Makes me wish I had known how good this felt a long time ago.

No comments: