Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cloud Moving Back?

I think Joe Btfsplk is following me again. Or at least his cloud is hovering nearby. I had a good day until about mid afternoon. I found a new family doctor who is just like a small town physician, a rarity here I imagine. First, I had a checkup to get myself established with his practice and everything went great.

Afterwards, I ran a couple of errands before returning home. Shortly after I was snugly ensconced out of that bitter cold wind, I turned just a bit awkwardly and felt a really sharp pain in my side that quickly moved around to my back. Needless to say, I've been in misery since then despite a couple of pills that should have done the trick. (Guess they've lost their magic too.)

I'm didn't move much all afternoon but just discovered it hurts more to lie down on the bed so the night ahead should be interesting. I'm glad I have a supply of library books on hand!

I apologize to Cuz for not calling as I intended to today. Her very welcome update says my uncle is still doing well and we are all truly grateful for that.

No comments: