Thursday, November 19, 2009

Almost

The week is almost over, it's almost Thanksgiving, the year is almost over, and I have no idea where all the time has gone. Maybe by the time Thanksgiving/Christmas 2010 season rolls around, I will have my condo like I want it. Of course, my lease will be up then and they will probably kick me out, forcing me to have to start all over again! I really hope not though. I'd forgotten how much "fun" moving can be and I think I've enjoyed as much of it as I can for a while.

For some reason, I've managed to get really busy since I moved here. Nothing special, just a little of this and that, but enough to keep me from getting much done in the apartment. I had started some minor stuff this evening but a last minute bridge invitation tempted me and I just had to go. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: