Friday, November 6, 2009

A loaf of bread...

A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, but no thou! Probably a good thing with me in the middle of packing to move tomorrow. Heaven knows I can find enough distraction without anything extra thrown in. Not now anyway, but I am enjoying just a little bit of the grape while taking a short break.

This week has been interesting to say the least. So much to do and two doctors appointments that took way longer than usual. I also managed to leave my computer and a book I'd just started reading at TS's home when I stayed with Little Bit Wednesday morning. I packed them up and TS asked me something on my way out. I set the case they were in down to talk to her a few minutes and then drove off without it. Son #2 is moving my stuff tomorrow and he will bring it back then, thank goodness! An excellent example of my distractability, or ADD, or ADHD, or whatever it is.

In the meantime, I'm using my old one. It's really slow but much better than nothing at all or driving 80 miles round trip to retrieve mine! I knew I kept it for a good reason, just didn't know what until this week.

There was much more going on but I have to get back to work now. Will share some of it later.

No comments: