Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busy

It's been a busy weekend as this whole week will be as I prepare to move on Saturday. I've been moving a few light boxes and just setting them down just anywhere in the new place but things will get even busier when I have to decide where to put everything! Plus, all that unpacking, etc.

I will miss lots of things about Midtown but I think I will like it over there as well. Just have to wait and see.

And if all this isn't enough, my heart had to kick up a few days ago. Family doctor said all the pain is most likely caused by pulling a muscle in my chest wall from moving boxes. Don't see how but hope is is right. Cardio guy also didn't seem overly concerned but is sending me for a nuclear stress test next week to be sure.

Getting old is not fun and definitely not for sissies!

No comments: