Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunny Monday

Another Monday but this one is beautiful. No rain (thank goodness!) and a touch of fall in the air.

I'm back at TS's home, staying with Little Bit. Her other grandmother is in New England for a few days so I will have her all three mornings this week. And I will be back on Sunday for her third birthday. They should be tired of me by then!

She's still tired from going to the fair yesterday and woke up in a less than stellar mood. She's been up for over an hour and hasn't said a word yet. As long as she isn't crying or fussing, I can live with that.

I'm in my procrastinating mode yet again and definitely not motivated to write much here or for the paper. I have one column written ahead so I might just goof off for the rest of the week except for looking at some apartments of course.

I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: