Thursday, September 3, 2009

This & that

I finally finished my series about England and will try to get the rest of them posted as soon as I can. They lose formatting when I paste them in so it takes a little while to get it lined up to be read properly.

I volunteered to work two slots at Decatur Book Festival this weekend so that should be interesting. At least it will get me out of the apartment.

Little Bit's Mom and Dad have decided it is in her best interest to stay home another year. Can't say I don't agree with them. She's not even three yet and maybe by next fall her immunity will be built up a little more. Her other grandmother and I are going to alternate keeping her those three mornings a week that Mom is working. That means we will be working too!

In the meantime, I need to come up with new ideas for writing some articles. Suggestions, anyone?

No comments: