Thursday, September 17, 2009

Think Jesus heard me?

Despite what sometimes feels like constant testing, not to mention exhorbitant financial costs, Little Bit definitely has her entertainment value. She was heading down the stairs yesterday and almost at the last step when Ruby the basset/beagle wonder accidentally tripped her and she stumbled and fell on the last one. After some mild boo-hooing for a few seconds, she looked at me and said "I want to tell Jesus about this! Can he come to my house?" I told her that Jesus couldn't come to our house, but she could talk to him and he would hear her. Apparently, the kitchen is closer to heaven, because she went in there and, looking up at the ceiling, announced quite loudly, "Jesus! My dog Ruby tripped me and it hurt! But I awright now!" Then she looked at me and queried, "Think Jesus heard me?"

No comments: