Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting Better

Well, good news and bad news. Good news is things are a little better today...feeling a little less frazzled and frustrated. Got to put some time in at the preschool and am really looking forward to Monday, I think it will be lots of fun. Bad news is at my dental checkup, I was informed that I have two "fractures" in my teeth, apparently from grinding them very hard during my sleep. Was told to monitor this and if I have increasing sensitivity that I will need to come back. Most likely, I will have to have a mouthguard at night so I will stop doing it. At least it explains the frequent headaches I have been waking up with the last couple of months, but it brought on another one when I was told the price...$850.00...yikes!!!

1 comment:

Thirtysomethingmama said...

Did I mention one of my teeth is slightly chipped from it as well? Argh!!