Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today

It was surprisingly pleasant this morning, cool and a great time to walk, so what did I do? Goofed off until I didn't have time to go before church!

I did have a good afternoon at Thirtysomething's today though. Her DH worked about 70 hours this week and I thought they needed a little time to themselves if for nothing else, to be able to carry on an adult conversation so I drove out there after church to stay with the girls.

They were good but I swear, I think Little Bit knew three words when she was born: "I do it!" She has added to that, "Let me do it," "Don't help me," "I can do it myself." etc., etc., all said very emphatically. I pretty much let her do it herself unless she is about to get hurt, hurt someone, or break something. Much easier to get along with Miss Independent this way.

TS has so much on her plate now she is having problems finding time to blog or do much of anything that doesn't involve work whether at home or at the pre-school. When she does have time, she has some good stories to share about the children in her class as well as Little Bit smooching on an Iguana. Maybe she can do some of this soon. I promise they are entertaining.

No comments: