Wednesday, August 5, 2009

T-I-R-E-D

Whew, only two days of staff development and I am pooped! Who knew that getting back into the work world and actually having to relate to other adults could be so exhausting?? No complaints here, though, I'm so grateful to have a job opportunity that will be fun and rewarding and will give me the same hours as Little Bit.

One discouraging thing, though, is I have been perusing local RESA class offerings that I would need to take to renew my certification and apparently since I'm not employed by a school system it will cost me about a thousand dollars (almost 500 per 5 hour credit class). I had planned to pursue that in the next year or so so that in a few years if I want to go back full-time to a school system that I will have already completed that step. A thousand dollars to complete it, though?? Methinks that is going to have to wait!!

Grateful to Mom for watching my girl, and hope she didn't exhaust her too much! Maybe not...everyone knows they always behave better for the adults that aren't their parents, right?

No comments: