Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturdays in the Park

Hmm, wonder how Life is doing with the Paul McCartney deluge on Piedmont Park. I tried calling, but got no answer, which leads me to believe she's a) hiding in some underground bunker or b) finally indulged in her long-repressed Beatle obsession.

Glad the weekend is here, so I can catch my breath before the craziness starts on Monday. Starting a part-time job plus twice-weekly tax courses...it's a little daunting but I'm up for it. Unfortunately (or I suppose fortunately in some respects), DH's nutty hours have started up again and it's felt like single parenthood around here this week. That's going to be tough when I start working, but we'll manage. At least the tax classes are only for three months. I'd just like to be able to make it to an occasional Mom's Night or Bunco again. It feels like I haven't had any girlfriend bonding time in so long, I miss it! The good thing is I'm going to be working with some neat gals at my new job, so I'm really excited about that. Wish me luck!!

No comments: