Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I wonder...

...how long the dead fish odor will linger in Piedmont Park.

...if those in charge of such things honestly believe a 6-foot temporary chain link fence will keep a very determined person out of the section where the Green Concert will be held.

...if the transient I saw using a park grill to boil eggs this morning ate all 12 of them at one sitting.

...why the opthamolgist's office told me to be there at 3:00 but didn't call me back until after 4:00.

...if I should keep postponing my road trip or get someone to help me drive instead of going alone.

...if I made a mistake by saying I would start playing bridge again.

...why I believed the review for Ri Ra in the AJC.

...why it's not as much fun to be grown up as I thought it would be before I was.

2 comments:

Thirtysomethingmama said...

And those thoughts were all before 8:00 a.m., right?

Life After 60 said...

You got it!