Friday, October 9, 2009

B-Day week extends

Well, aren't I the lucky one? I get to extend my birthday all week by going to an Atlanta Symphony Orchestra show tonight and dinner w/my mom...very excited about this. My DH is going panning for gold (?) in North Georgia with some friends this weekend, taking off at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning, so I'll have the girls to myself until Sunday evening. No big deal, though; his long hours have meant he's not seen them for longer periods than this many times.

Playing with Little Bit this morning and taking a break to update. She's being pretty good, other than wanting me to walk with her in the rain, which is not gonna happen with her lingering runny nose and cough. She's getting a little tired of me and antsy for her big sister to come home and play with her, poor thing! Maybe I'll have a minute this afternoon to squeeze in a shower and dress halfway decent for my girls' night out!

No comments: