Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nice End to the Week

What a glorious day! The sun was shining and the sky was an incredible shade of blue all afternoon. The park was teeming with people of all shapes, colors, and sizes, probably enough to populate a small town. You could feel the pure energy vibrating in the air with so many folks out enjoying it all. Seizing the last vestiges of summer, I suppose.

My son and I had a great lunch at Daddy D'z and I'm having our leftovers for dinner tonight, another nice touch.

I thought about walking down to Park Tavern at the end of the street to hear Angie Aparo this evening but the crowd waiting for him was already huge at 5:00 o'clock and he isn't scheduled to appear until 9:30! Thinking I might pass it up this time.

I will miss the park when I move from here but it's time to make a change. It feels right and I am looking forward to it.

Except for this blog refusing to let me in or to read postings, this week ended much better than it seemed it was shaping up to be. My partner and I finished second in bridge yesterday afternoon and I had a nice evening later. Life seems good today.

No comments: