Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back to the Real World

Well, last night was wonderful. Dinner at a nice restaurant, a Broadway-themed show with fabulous music by the ASO, and a little adult conversation (albeit conversation that did seem to keep coming back to the subject of the girls).

DH has left to find fortune in the gold-saturated (haha) mountains of North Georgia, and the girls have reeled me back completely into the real world of fish sticks, bickering, and potty training. Oh, and birthday parties...we have a friend's to go to this afternoon, complete with bouncy house. I still don't have his present wrapped, plus I have a book review due on Monday that I still haven't written. The evening I was supposed to have a few nights ago to concentrate on writing ended up with me having to help DH out and by the time the girls were down I didn't feel like writing anymore. Oh, well! I'm fortunate to have so many "problems," for sure.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: