Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This & that

It was so nice to see the sun again. According to the weather forecast, it won't last long but I enjoyed it while it was here.

Also on a good note, I think my "eye" situation is finally improving. I've been around the world it seems (and spent enough for the fare) trying to fix a simple problem that was incorrectly diagnosed by the optometrist my son recommended and caused major problems.

After expensive punctal plugs that caused more harm than good, a chemical burn from the Restatis he prescribed (spent 4 hours in the ER with that!), numerous attempts to wear contacts, three visits to opthamologists, the second doctor whom I've seen twice said my eyes were not dry, that my contacts just weren't fitted properly.

The optician he referred me to worked me in today and so far, so good. I'm crossing my fingers they continue to do well. I'm really tired of wearing glasses all the time. Occasionally, I don't mind but full time, it pretty much stinks.

Just talked to TH and the girls didn't get to go to Babyland. Seems the little one was spiking a pretty good temperature last night so they postponed the trip to another day. The joys of mother/fatherhood!

Rain or shine, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Every day is a bonus!

No comments: