Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oops!

Never lie down on the sofa to watch Jeopardy when you're exhausted. That half hour turned into a 40 minute nap and probably will keep me up most of the night. I did need it though.

I spent the day at my new apartment, trying to get the cabinets cleaned and lined with new paper so I can start putting things up once I get them there. That doesn't sound like an all-day job but believe me, it was. Plus, I did a couple of other things in the cleaning department too. The apartment has been "cleaned" but apparently the person who cleaned, and I use that term very loosely, didn't believe in looking into corners and the tenants who lived here before didn't either.

I'm really beginning to look forward to living there. The folks I've bumped into so far have been very friendly and the sandwich I had at the restaurant yesterday was very good. Also, the ducks are back in the pond which is back off the golf course now. I sat at an outside table while I was eating and the view was gorgeous. Guess this country girl missed trees more than she realized!

I have a couple of weeks left here so I don't need to do it all at once so I think I'm going to take it easy tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments: