Saturday, October 3, 2009

So nice...

What a wonderful day! The weather is gorgeous, sunshine and great temperatures, and I'm spending it the best way ever: doing absolutely nothing except watching the football games on television.

It's almost 2:00 p.m. and I've just gotten dressed. I think the neighbors might frown upon my going down to check the mail in my nightie or I probably wouldn't have yet.

I am getting excited about the new apartment I found. I like the floor plan, love the area where it is located (gated community with golf course, tennis courts, pools, restaurant, health club, etc.) and best of all, it is so much less than what I am paying here.

Never thought I would say these words, except for actually leaving McRae/Telfair County last year, I am actually looking forward to moving. Just hoping it will be all I think it will!

No comments: