Monday, October 12, 2009

Hi hi hi ho, back to work he goes..

Oh, well. The gold hunting expedition was unsuccessful, so DH had to trudge back to work this morning :) Not expecting anything, it was just nice for him to have a break and get away with some friends.

For some reason, I am so exhausted today! I've fallen asleep three times on the couch while I was just intending to "rest my eyes" and was awakened by Little Bit. I'm a little better this afternoon after shooting some caffeine, but still dragging. What's going on? I got a better night's sleep than usual...maybe my system just isn't accustomed to it!

Lots of rain up here today, starting at the crack of dawn this morning, about five inches total the last time I checked the rain gauge. Hope the folks who have already been saturated will fare better and not get too deluged again.

Good feelings here this afternoon: got chili in the crockpot, warm chocolate chip cookies coming out of the oven, and cheesy Easy Listening from my customized Pandora Radio station emanating from the computer. Fabulous.

No comments: