Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The healing power of lollipops

I am proud to announce I have discovered the solution to world peace: give all the country's leaders one of those long-lasting lollipops to suck on while they're negotiating. I mean, really, there's just something so soothing and peaceful about it. Even Chavez would have a hard time looking nasty if he was working on a Jolly Rancher pop, you know? I've noticed when my girls have one, it's like an instant mellowing out of the attitude...unless it's a Dum Dum pop or other chintzy one where they can grind it to bits within a minute. Little Bit has been working on a Frankenstein's Monster one we got the other day as a special treat for the last half hour. Amazing. I just hope that whomever reads this idea gives me the proper credit.

No comments: