Friday, October 2, 2009

Winding down?

My last day with Little Bit for this week. Of course, I will be going back out there Sunday for her birthday but that's a little different. I think she was more than happy to be rid of me for a little while. Too much me and not enough Mom and Dad for her this week, I think.

You might think enjoy having her big sister out of school for a teachers' furlough day today would be at least a little bit of fun for her, but no-o-o-o. Not at all.

She has a stubborn streak a mile wide. (Can't imagine where she got that!) Her uncle says she has big sister's number on speed dial and I believe it. She really knows how to push Roo's buttons and does that just often enough to keep things "interesting." One minute they will be playing like angels and the next minute she will say something to annoy Roo and it's off to the races. I don't know if things are going too smoothly to suit her and she just needs to stir the pot a little or what.

In any case, her mom (and dad) definitely have my sympathy. It takes a special person(s) to live with a temperamental child and not lose it themselves. My hat's off to both her parents!

No comments: