Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthdays

I've reached the conclusion that the only thing important about birthdays after you pass 30 or 40 is that you don't stop having them!

Today has been good so far though. I walked in the park early this morning so I could see the baby Canadian geese, had several emails wishing me happy birthday, plus some sweet telephone calls. Son number one is taking me to dinner tonight and am meeting Thirtysomething for lunch tomorrow. Also got some cards yesterday and today.

I confess to being slack this week so I have to get busy on the rest of my journal articles, plus clearing out some stuff I'm not using. I want to get all this finished before my guest arrives so I can have plenty of free time then. I'll paste the next article here when I finish checking it. I haven't taken time to figure out how to paste photos yet but promise to do that soon too.

No comments: