Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rarely a dull moment here!

I have to say I saw a different type of spring blossoms today, not like any I can recall recently. Blakes, located diagonally from me, caters to a slightly different clientele. There's always a crowd there and it gets quite interesting (and loud) from time to time. The windows there are usually open and the crowd often spills out front. When I walked over to Gilberts to have brunch with my son today, the sidewalk was filled with lots of colorful dresses and hats with pretty flowers on them. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending upon your perspective, most of those wearing the beautiful hats and dresses also wore athletic shoes and needed a shave. Face and legs! Whatever floats your boat, I guess, but some of the dresses were really pretty.

No comments: