Saturday, May 23, 2009

Counting my blessings!

My brain might be scrambled but I wonder how Thirtysomething and Son #2 have any brains left. Both of them sick and both girls sick at the same time. Ouch!!

Just when they thought they might see daylight, Little Bit's temperature spiked again today. Both girls are on breathing treatments and the little one hates them like the plague. Not sure if it's the treatment or just having to sit still for more than five seconds. Whatever, she fights them like a bear.

I bribed her with peppermints tonight and she lasted until about a minute before it was over. Used the same candy to bribe her to take some liquid ibuprofen. (Peppermint wouldn't do that for me but it worked for her.) Maybe I should buy stock in the Kroger brand that I used. Definitely easier than trying to persuade her to cooperate.

Much as I adore them, I'm counting my blessings that I don't have small children to be responsible for 24/7 anymore!

No comments: