Friday, May 22, 2009

ADHD or just a scrambled brain?

I've been researching background for the articles (for McRae paper) from my journal and got caught up in them tonight, to the total oblivion of everything else. Didn't realize it was this late and I still hadn't posted here. It reminded me of one of those silly little quizzes on Facebook about my level of "geekiness."

The results were: "You may have your own little fantasies, but you're not overly geeky. It's all about your own little world inside your head and a vivid imagination." Episodes like tonight confirm the part about my own little world inside my head. It's a good thing they didn't test for ADHD when I was in school. Not enough Ritalin in Georgia!

I took son #1 to the airport at 7:15 a.m. and from there the day was pretty busy. I didn't log back on the Internet until late this afternoon. Again, in my own little world! I hope to wind up the series on England within the next few days though so need to buckle down. I really need a deadline!

No comments: