Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wait a Minute!

Hey! I looked back and realized I wasn't the one who coined the term "Naked Girl Olympics." I did change the title to the post "(Almost) Naked Girl Competition" so maybe that will discourage voyeurs looking for something quite different from reading about the pre-school set playing games.

On second thought, perhaps we shouldn't try too hard to stop them from searching. It would be fun to see their faces when they realize there are no "over 60 naked women" on here. Not photos of them anyway! I do have to wonder though what kind of person looks for "over 60 naked women." I'm not ashamed of how I look but I know doggone well I looked lots better when I was younger and if I were into that type surfing, I don't think I would spend a whole lot of time searching for "over 60 naked men!"

No comments: