Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sweet Things

Moments that make you glad you had children:

When the elder daughter looks at her little sister and says "I don't want to grow up and get married! I never want to leave you and live in a different house...I know! Let's get married! Will you marry me when we grow up?" and the little one nods eagerly.

When your girls are taking a bath and the older one says "Say your prayers, Peter Pan!" (they received the DVD for Easter) and the little one puts her hands together and prays "Bless us O Lord, for these thy gifts...," the prayer we use at mealtime.

The older daughter says "I wish we could fly to Neverland, but it's very far from here. But it's very close to England, maybe we could go if we visit there!"

1 comment:

Life After 60 said...

Times like this create the sweetest memories.